lunedì 28 luglio 2014

Letter of a victim of usury

Letter of a victim of usury
Letter integral of a victim of wear to the Extraordinary Commissioner

It 'hard to tell even after a long time of my life ... my story ...
I've been an entrepreneur, I inherited the management of family businesses, and together at the dealership .... even "wear".
"Wear and tear" such as cancer, you're not sick but your company, your debts (interest), multiply day by day, by a small amount you end up with so many multi-million euro.
For many years I went on like this, trying to pay the monthly interest and if a few months I could not, there was no problem: they renew everything, because it grows more your debt, you pay to remove the company, take the care, take the life .......
To pay for fear of their threats, not to fail, not to be said that I was not able to handle those who do not know, could not know .... I welcomed also the "availability" of money from the sale of a director of bank, I self-finanziavo doing my own checks from a company to another ....... until one day I decided that I would not pay any more. enough!!
He protested all my company, and I also (because I used also my accounts), as well as checks and bills of trade and those to wear.
I was starting my war, denounced the bank manager, I turned to an association that did nothing, and then one morning at my house, in my company, FINALLY arrived the FINANCE POLICE POLICE .... and with their that I will never stop thanking, I found the courage to denounce everything ... even the big ones that moneylenders for almost thirty years had taken all the lymph companies.
It 's not easy to repeat for days ... all the years that I had lived with the fear on me, shame in it ... but I did it!!!
A short time ago I did also apply for access to the funds intended for people who denounce wear ......
Today I am a quiet person ... the fear has given way to hope and shame to a great pride for what I did.
  Although I had to give up the management of my company; then a part of my life, companies are safe and produce income and employment .... I can say I won my CANCER.

  (signed letter)

http://www.interno.gov.it/mininterno/export/sites/default/it/temi/antiracket/Lettera_di_una_vittima_di_usura.html

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento